Friday, May 15, 2009

Dew!

This morning was foggy and I realized as I drank my coffee this morning, dewy. I yelled for Todd to grab my camera to document this and here it is.

I planted this lacinato kale last week I think. It's looking lovely already. I haven't harvested any yet but it is good eating. That and red russian are my favorite kales right now.
 
Here's a closer view of a leaf. It was just beautiful.
 
Next we have an artichoke leaf.
 
And finally a cabbage leaf over some mizuna which I still need to harvest. No hurry though.
 
I think I am going to try to do a post a day, if only because I now have super duper fast uploading. My garden is growing at warp speed. I think I might do another post when I finish this. I think it's just easier to upload only 4 photos at a time but I take so many beautiful pictures so I must post more.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: